Where summer begins and the fun never ends!
See some of the past camp fun!
The Summer Camp Slideshow
Welcome to the 2013 season! This is just a reminder to all 2012 account holders that registration for everyone else for this coming summer will open the morning of February 1, 2013 at 8:00am. However, this year once again we're offering 1 day (24 hours) to all returning campers to register now. You only need your email and password that you used last year for registration. And PLEASE DO NOT try and offer your link to any one other than yourself.
Also this year please note you can buy lunches for the week online during registration. The price is $25 a week. If you want to do day by day you can still do that via cash during camp. However, if you already know you'll be doing lunch each day each week then please take advantage of our new online service! Thanks!
2013 Session Schedule
- Each camper must have an updated Health Form on file (it must be dated within the past two years).
- If the camper has not attended our camp before, proof of identification must be submitted. One of the following documents must be shown and given to the camp office for our records as required by the Common Wealth of VA: a birth certificate, a valid passport, or a report card from a Virginia Public School.
- All forms are due BEFORE camp starts or your child will not be allowed into camp.
Session 1: June 17 – June 21
Session 2: June 24 – June 28
Session 3*: July 1 – July 5 (closed for Independence Day)
Session 4: July 8 – July 12
Session 5: July 15 – July 19
Session 6: July 22 – July 26
Session 7: July 29 – August 2
Session 8: August 5 – August 9
Session 9: August 12 – August 16
August 11 – August 16
Away camp will be held at Pine Creek Camp this year.
It's located at 1794 Back Creek Rd, Gore, VA 22637.
Your Over Knight Camp fee includes a camp tshirt, 3 meals a day, 1 snack a day, housing in an inclosed free standing cabin, multiple activities planned through out the day including drama, art, music, a camp fire, swimming, canoeing and much more.
- For rising 3rd - 8th graders or 8-13 year olds
- Session Fee: $750 all inclusive
Session 1: June 24 – June 28
Session 2: July 1 – July 5
This is a beginners ONLY Tennis Camp. Open to any and all interested in learning how to play tennis.
Hours of Operation
Morning Extended Day: 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
Morning Drop-Off: 8:45 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Afternoon Pick-Up: 3:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Afternoon Extended Day: 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Day Camp Fees
- For rising kindergartners through eighth graders (Campers must be 5 years old before their first day of camp.)
- Available all sessions
- Camp Session Fees:
- Session 1 $200
- Session 2 through 9: $300/per session
- *Price for session 3 is $250 instead of $300 due to us being closed on the 4th of July.
- Morning Extended Care $40 (7:00 a.m. -8:30 a.m.)
- Afternoon Extended Care $55 (3:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.)
- $25 processing fee per account
- Cancellation before May 1: Cancellation fee of $25 one-time processing fee
Cancellation/Refund Policy before May 1, 2013:
- Cancellation fee of $25 one time processing fee
- The Refund is the total amount paid for a camp session, with the exception of the $25 processing fee. Summer Campers canceling before May 1 will have their deposit transferred to a sibling. If no sibling is registered, the previous applies.
Cancellation after May 1, 2013 and before the close of business (5:00pm) on June 10, 2013:
- Cancellation fee of $25 one time processing fee plus the non-refundable deposit of $60 for each child for each session.
- The Refund is the total amount paid for a camp session, with the exception of the cancellation fee mentioned in the previous bullet.
- Summer Campers canceling before May 1st, will have their non-refundable deposit transferred to a sibling. If no sibling is registered, the previous applies. For example – if you registered for one camp session, the cancellation fee is $85. If you registered for three camp sessions, the cancellation fee is $205 ($60 per session plus the $25 one time processing fee).
Cancellation after June 10, 2013:
- All deposits, the $25 processing fee, and all payments are non-refundable.
Day Camp provides a fun schedule which allows campers to enjoy the best parts of summer vacation – being outside, spending time with friends, and developing new skills. Campers take advantage of our two 25 meter pools and ample green space. Groupings are based on rising grade level and each group's schedule will include free swim, swimming lessons, outdoor games, arts and crafts projects, nature time, and music/drama each day. Campers may bring their own lunch or purchase it through camp. Each group will also have the chance to visit our snack bar daily. Our campus is the perfect place to spend the summer!
Be sure and register early this year. We now have waitlist as early as February 2.
I hope you all get what you want!
Knights of Columbus
EDW Council # 2473
Little Falls Road
Arlington, VA 22207
|Phone: (703) 536-9656 x4
|5115 Little Falls Rd
Arlington , VA 22207
|Summer fun up at Reserve Hill!
SEE THE SLIDESHOW